Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Business After Baby: What CAN'T I do?

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a tad insane ... in a good way.

I've never been one to quit on anything. I see things through to the end and expect to succeed. If I don't succeed, I then ravage myself to the point of self loathing.

Not really.

Maybe a little.

I embarked on a new journey almost one year ago to date when I left the comfort of my long-time Detroit Lions position to pursue self-employment. My dream? To be a marketing representative for professional athletes. We (Tara and me) have made strides toward that dream. It's been a year of networking and we've developed some outstanding relationships. We are, however, still a start-up.

So, when we hit our one-year mark, I really had to make an effort to bring in steady income since the self-employed life can pay well in chunks. I have worked the freelance writing life for the past few weeks and am proud to report that I have reported on travel and tourism in Seattle, Las Vegas, and Rome, and weighed in on the rise of technology in schools. If anything, this job will certainly help me to become well-rounded.

My Rodan+Fields career has gotten off to a good start as well. I've made a few sales and had quite a few leads. Since it is such a quality product, I'm seeing that it will actually sell itself and can be the start-up support I've been looking for. Feel free to hit me up for a new regimen! ::wink, wink::

No comments:

Post a Comment