Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Yep. I won the wallet.

It's amazing what a little swag can do for your self esteem.

I am so unbelievably excited to earn this damn wallet. Yes, a wallet. It's really nothing overly fancy, but it's something I did all by myself. By selling. Me. A salesperson.

I didn't really think I would be cut out for sales, but it turns out I could sell sand in a desert. All it takes, for me, is truly believing in something. Then look out, world.

I started this blog because I wanted to tell stories about my kids. I still want to tell stories about my kids, but I'm finding now that I also want to tell stories about my life and about my business. I ventured out on my own over a year ago and am still wading through the murky waters of entrepreneurism. I am enjoying working with companies and professional athletes, but I have also found hope in a jar (or a tube?) in the form of Rodan+Fields.

This business is something I am absolutely loving, which was completely unexpected. But it's social media marketing and sales -- something I went to school for.

It's also fun to hear my daughter ask if I'm having a "skincare party" and to see her show off the products to my guests. It's becoming a family business in which my kids know the lingo, and that's actually quite satisfying.

Yes, kiddos, your mama hustles lotion. But it's paying the bills.



I DID IT! I have earned this Kate Spade wallet through my Rodan+Fields sales! I am SO EXCITED about this, you have no...
Posted by Chrissie Wywrot on Wednesday, May 20, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment