Thursday, August 4, 2011

Well ... ABBY slept through the night ...

Our daughter slept all night. Amazing. I can honestly say I don't think I've gotten six consecutive hours of sleep in a year.

Though, in the midst of that awesomeness, Tom had to wake me up to ask me if Abby was, in fact, sleeping through the night.

"Psst."

"What?"

"Have you gotten up?"

"No."

"Not at all?"

"No."

"She's been sleeping?"

"Yes."

"Do you think she's okay?"

"Yes."

So, our daughter slept through the night.

My husband did not.

5 comments:

  1. Adorable. My hubby has no idea what's going on until the morning - he's dead to the world. I, however, wake at every little peep I hear on the monitor. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - and yay for Abby sleeping through the night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and one more things all you fans out there... my wife forgot to tell the part how I HAD to go into Abby's room and stare at her until her leg twitched. Then I went back to sleep

    ReplyDelete