Saturday, August 6, 2011

Where's Waldo a la Abby

I've heard many a parent say, "We don't need any toys - we have TOO MANY toys!"

I am nowhere close to that point.

I don't know if it's because I am enjoying the reliving of my youth or if it's because watching her play with and discover new toys is so awesome, but I love it.

Granted, we could probably get better use out of our toys if someone ::ahemTom:: didn't put every. single. toy. we own into Abby's pen at the same time.

I swear, this morning it would have been a Where's Waldo situation trying to find Abby amidst all the toys.

Me (frantically putting toys in the toy box): "You should probably stagger the use of these toys and not put all of them in the pen at once."

Tom: "Why?"

Me: "Because."

Tom: "You're in a bad mood this morning."

He may have had a point.