Saturday, August 6, 2011

Where's Waldo a la Abby

I've heard many a parent say, "We don't need any toys - we have TOO MANY toys!"

I am nowhere close to that point.

I don't know if it's because I am enjoying the reliving of my youth or if it's because watching her play with and discover new toys is so awesome, but I love it.

Granted, we could probably get better use out of our toys if someone ::ahemTom:: didn't put every. single. toy. we own into Abby's pen at the same time.

I swear, this morning it would have been a Where's Waldo situation trying to find Abby amidst all the toys.

Me (frantically putting toys in the toy box): "You should probably stagger the use of these toys and not put all of them in the pen at once."

Tom: "Why?"

Me: "Because."

Tom: "You're in a bad mood this morning."

He may have had a point.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe in October Abby can show Lainey how cool it is to play with TOYS and not everything in the living room that is not a toy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a possibility, but I will warn you that Abby was playing with an extremely enticing calculator this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are Lainey and Addison sharing notes? Addison would much rather play with our camera or Xbox than any of her toys!

    ReplyDelete