Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Funny moment to write down

I was rushing around trying to get the kids ready to leave the house. In the process, I was massively peed on (think fire hose) by Jack when I took his diaper off (Note: I always put a wipe over it, but he was already mid-(forceful)pee when I pulled the front down. I'm lucky I didn't get it in the face.).

I had left my clothes on the washer and the door to the washer and dryer open (we have them in a closet).

I was downstairs tending to Jack and I kept calling for Abby to come downstairs. It was all too quiet up there.

Finally, she emerges - looking very pleased with herself - with a Downy ball.

She made sure to put it on the ground (on its side) so the water inside of it spilled onto the floor.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no. Poor thing. I bet Abby was super proud of herself! :-)

    ReplyDelete