Sunday, January 30, 2011

I'm Insane

Seriously.

This is one of those moments I thought about as a pre-parent, but couldn't conceptualize actually happening.

I am going on a four-night trip for work at the end of February and I'm already terrified that I have to leave Abby.

Will she think I've abandoned her? Will I scar her for life? How will I leave her? How long will I cry in the car? I'm about to cry right now.

It is absolutely ridiculous. My "rational" self knows that everything will be fine. She probably won't even realize I'm gone until I've returned.

But I am so scared! It's pathetic.

More than likely, Tom is secretly hoping I don't bring this up every single day until the last week of February. We'll see. It could get ugly.

1 comment:

  1. I'm leaving Kali this weekend for a year end conference I have to go to....it's only 3 days and I'm DREADING it!!!!! :(

    ReplyDelete